life's too short to be taken seriously
I can’t wait to be in a relationship again someday:
- We’ll go to see Once on Broadway
- Have hot chocolate at Starbucks like a couple of losers.
- Watch stupid movies together that we won’t actually watch
- Explore museums together
- And cuddle constantly till we get sick of one another
- But most of all - I can’t wait to share my passions and my love for this world and everything that it has to offer with the person I can happily call my own.
I am hopeful for the future.
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
"My point is, there are a lot of people in the world. No one ever sees everything the same way you do; it just doesn’t happen. So when you find one person who gets a couple of things, especially if they’re important ones… you might as well hold on to them. You know?"
Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key (via stay-ocean-minded)